- The crazy awesome love and support we received from this announcement about our cruising plans knocked my socks off. Ya’ll are amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! (And there were only 1 or 2 people that I kinda wanted to punch in the face after their verbal remarks, but hey whatev.)
- Fa la la la la! 50+ great gift ideas for cruisers/sailors! Plus, Deck the Hulls – Gift Ideas for Sailing.
- I’m a 6, Jereme’s a 7. omg, this could not be any truer!
- This restaurant es muy delicioso! Not sure if the duck taco (roast duck, grilled pineapple, goat cheese, cilantro, red chile jelly) OR the Ahi tuna taco (seared tuna, soy orange coulis, wasabi aioli, pico de gallo, mixed greens) was my favorite. Thank you St. Pete Boat Show for allowing us to eat here and also try the baja fish taco and pork enchiladas. We pretty much stuffed our faces.
- Oh! The irony!
- Did you know that laundry detergent mixed with hot water unsticks super glued fingers? We learned that fun little tidbit last week after Jereme’s mom accidentally super-glued her fingers while fixing a broken Christmas ornament.
- Improve your iPhone photography. Some more great tips.
>>Thanks for visiting LAHOWIND sailing blog! We’d love for you to get to know us and follow our story as we attempt to navigate a whole new world of sailing.